- How do I post a free posting?
- How can I edit my posting?
- How soon does my posting expire?
- indefinitely or until it’s sold or creator removes it
- How can I delete my posting?
- How often can I post?
- classifieds are free for GVT members
- I have not received the email to self-publish my free posting, what should I do?
- Edit ad
- Contact admin
- Can I add a picture to my posting?
- Can I use HTML tags or URLs in my posting?
- Vape Industry Professional (VIP) FAQs
- Who is a Vape Industry Professional (VIP)?
- How do I register as a Vape Industry Profressional (VIP)?
- Create an account and activate your subscription here for unlimited monthly access.
- How many active posts can a VIP have at once?
- Unlimited with active VIP subscription
- How do I submit my company information for GVT’s free Directory?
Basic how-to for general classified postings
Other questions for classified postings
- How long after I submit a classified post will it appear on the site?
- Upon admin approval an email notification will be sent to the address provided with the initial account sign-up
- Can I add HTML tags or URLs in my posting?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- What kind of postings are prohibited?
- You can post classified ads for free by having an active GVT account or logging in to our site. To learn how, please read our help page on how to create a free post. However, having a VIP account will allow you unlimited access to post, edit, delete, manage directory listings, online store, and re-post more easily.I have not received the email to self-publish my free posting, what should I do?
- If you are using an online email account, please check your bulk/junk/spam mail folder(s).
- You may have entered your email address incorrectly—it only takes one typo!
- Some email providers and ISPs have implemented “spam filters” some of which are badly designed or mis-configured, resulting in craigslist emails being filtered out or intercepted.
- Your email provider may be experiencing delays, or other technical issues.Can I add a picture to my posting?
- You will be offered the option to “Add Images” during the posting process.
- You will be prompted to upload images from your computer to GVT.Can I use HTML tags or URLs in my posting?
What kind of postings are prohibited?
- For your reference, there is also a non-comprehensive list of prohibited items.What should I do if someone harasses me by posting a prank posting?
- If you are the target of a prank or other harassment related to a GVT post, please contact us immediately using the suggestions we outline on our abuse help page.